Seventh Annual Mario Savio Memorial Lecture: ”Strategies for Confronting the Climate Crisis”
Tuesday, November 12, 8 pm (doors open 6:30), Wheeler Auditorium, UC Berkeley.
Come to a panel discussion among:
- May Boeve, executive director and co-founder, 350.org
- Michael Brune, executive director, Sierra Club
- Gopal Dayaneni, Movement Generation (Justice and Ecology Project)
- Sharon Lungo, co-director, Ruckus Society
- Phil Radford, executive director, Greenpeace
Also presentation of Mario Savio Young Activist Award.
Admission is free, but tickets are required. They are available at www.mariosaviolecture.eventbrite.com or at door if still available.
For more information, contact email@example.com.